Latest news from HAFSA
Please see here the current schedule of HAFSA fund-raising events and join us if you can:
- Sunday 11th October: 11-2pm HAFSA stall at Brentford Market. Come and see us at this lively new monthly market in Market Place, Brentford. HAFSA will be selling Palestinian Zaytoun products, “Gift an Orange Tree” cards and greeting cards, 100% cotton traditional black and white or coloured keffiyehs made in Hebron, handmade purses, phone cases with traditional Palestinian embroidery and our new booklet celebrating 10 years of HAFSA – as well as bric-a-brac and more! Please wear a mask while browsing the stalls – Sunday parking nearby is easy and there are good bus routes.
We welcome any good quality items to sell on our stall and you can drop them at Marjorie’s (details below). Can you help on the day? Contact Marjorie: [email protected] 07960 804650
- Jaffa, the Orange’s Clockwork – Back in March we had to cancel the screening of this film. We hope to be able to show it soon.
- You can also look here at our archive of news bulletins going back over more than 10 years. Please contact us with your suggestions for events we could hold during this period of Covid19 restrictions – any of your ideas as to how we can continue to fund raise during lockdown would be very much appreciated eg. talks, Zoom quiz.07960804650
This may also be of interest :
- Jerusalem: From past divisions to a shared future. Click here to book a place at this on-line conference on Tues 27 October.
- The Crafting of the News: the British media and the Israel-Palestine Question Click here to hear a recording of this recent Balfour Project event.
Please contact us with your suggestions for items of news, links or events which may be of relevant and helpful for HAFSA friends.